Course Goals and Intended Student Learning Outcomes:
Upon completion of this course students will be able to:
- Use a Virtual Learning Environment (Blackboard) to access course materials.
- Use Office Outlook as a personal information manager and to send and receive email.
- Prepare a research paper, resume and cover letter.
- Create and use an electronic spreadsheet to manage information.
- Modify standard tools and templates for presentations and develop their own.
- Integrate presentation, word processing, and spreadsheet applications.
- Demonstrate familiarity with legal, ethical, privacy and security issues.
- Apply critical thinking concepts to real world situations.